Bible trivia questions can be one of the most intriguing games for a believer, there is a lot for us to know about the bible, these trivia questions sharpen up our knowledge and help us learn more every time!
The Bible Trivia questions in this article are divided into three sections: easy (for beginner level and children), medium (for intermediate level and youngsters), and hard (for those who consider themselves experts and adults).
These Bible trivia (with answers!) questions will put your knowledge to the test. And don’t worry: the answers to these Bible trivia questions are included in case you get stuck.
Many people need to brush up on their knowledge of the New Testament. Using Bible trivia is an excellent way to accomplish this. the types of questions mentioned below are perfect for everyone, including those who consider themselves experts, those who are just getting started in their studies of God’s Word, and even children. Use our Bible trivia list to play games at get-togethers and put your Bible knowledge to the test.
Easy Bible Trivia
1. State whether the following statement is True or False: The Bible is the most widely read book in history. (based on the number of copies sold)
2. What is the title of the Bible’s first book?
3. What was the length of time it took God to build the world?
4. Who was the first man in the world, and what was his name?
5. Who was the first lady in the world, and what was her name?
6. What was Adam and Eve’s home like at the beginning of the world?
Answer: Garden of Eden.
7. What were the names of Adam and Eve’s three sons as recorded in the Bible?
Answer: Cain, Abel, and Seth are the names of the three sons.
8. Who did God command to build the ark?
9. When Noah was in the ark, how many days and nights did it rain?
10. What sign did God give Noah to assure him that the earth will never be destroyed again?
Answer: A rainbow.
11. Do you know how many brothers Joseph had?
12. What did Jacob offer Joseph that caused his siblings to be envious?
Answer: A multicolored coat
13. What did Joseph tell his brothers about the disturbing dreams he had?
Answer: He would become greater and rule over them, according to his dreams.
14. How did Moses’ mother save him from Egyptian soldiers?
Answer: She put him in a basket in the river.
15. Through what did God speak to Moses in the desert?
Answer: A burning bush.
16. According to Moses what did God command the Pharaoh to do?
Answer: Let his people go.
17. How many plagues did God send on Egypt?
18. What was the final plague that convinced Pharaoh to let the slaves go?
Answer: The firstborn son of all Egyptian families died.
19. When the Pharaoh changed his mind and sent his army after the slaves, where did they meet at?
Answer: By the Red Sea
20. What happened when the Egyptians tried to follow the Israelites through the Red Sea?
Answer: The water crashed on them and killed them all.
21. Where did God give the Ten Commandments to Moses?
Answer: Mt. Sinai.
22: What golden figure did the Israelites create on Mt. Sinai?
Answer: A golden calf, to be precise.
23: Who was Israel’s first king?
24. When Daniel prayed to God after it was forbidden, where was he thrown?
Answer: The lion’s den is the correct answer.
25. Who was the human mother of Jesus?
Answer: Mary is the correct answer.
26: Who was Jesus’ earthly adopted father?
Answer: Joseph is the correct answer.
27. Who was Jesus’ biological father?
28: Where did Jesus get his start?
29: Is the following statement true or false? Jesus disobeyed his parents’ restrictions because he was God.
Answer: False. Jesus was obedient to his parents.
30. Who was the person who baptized Jesus?
Answer: John the Baptist is the correct answer.
31. When Jesus was baptized, who spoke from the sky?
32. What did God have to say?
Answer: He was pleased with his son, he replied.
33. What was Jesus’ employment before he began preaching?
34. What is the name of the town where Jesus was born?
35. Is the following statement true or false: Water was turned into rum by Jesus.
Answer: False, Jesus did not. He converted water into wine.
36. What was the name of the location where Jesus walked on water?
Answer: The Sea of Galilee, to be precise.
37. State whether the following statement is True or False: Jesus avoided persons who had a negative reputation.
Answer: False. He ate with a lot of “sinners.”
38. State whether the following statement is True or False: People liked Jesus and believed his message wherever he went.
Answer: False. Many times, Jesus was turned down.
39. What was the number of disciples that Jesus chose?
40. Name an activity that Jesus engaged in while touring in Galilee, aside from preaching.
Answer: Curing illnesses and exorcising demons.
More Fun Games: 80+ Fun Christmas Facts For Kids
Bible Trivia Quiz (Medium Level Difficulty)
1: What is the Bible’s shortest verse?
Answer: Jesus wept, according to John 11:35.
2. Why was Jesus weeping in the verse?
Answer: Because his friend Lazarus died.
3. What was the amount of bread and fish that Jesus used to serve over 5,000 people?
Answer: Five loaves of bread and two loaves of bread
4. State whether the following statement is True or False: It is never necessary to wash one’s hands, according to Jesus.
Answer: False. Dirty hands, he claimed, do not render a person spiritually unclean. Germs can still infect you!
5. State whether the following statement is True or False: While Jesus was presenting crucial lessons to adults, he asked the children to remain at the back of the room.
Answer: False–Jesus greeted children with open arms.
6. What did Jesus do to his disciples at the Last Supper?
Answer: He bathed their feet, to be precise.
7. What did the woman pour on Jesus’ feet at Simon the Leper’s house?
Answer: The answer is a jar of high-priced perfume.
8. Who was the disciple who betrayed Jesus?
Answer: Judas Iscariot.
9. State whether the following statement is True or False: Jesus had no idea that he would be arrested and crucified in Jerusalem.
Answer: False. Before it happened, he was aware of it and informed his disciples.
10. Which disciple refused Jesus three times?
11. What happened when Jesus was laid to rest in the tomb?
Answer: He arose once more.
12: What was rolled aside from the tomb’s entrance?
Answer: A huge stone.
13: On what day of the week did Jesus resurrect?
Answer: Sunday is the correct answer.
14. How did Jesus leave the Earth and ascend to Heaven?
Answer: He ascended into the clouds as the answer.
15. How many books do you know that contain the name John in them?
Answer: The answer is four.
16: Who did God give the Ten Commandments to?
17. What is the first of the Ten Commandments?
Answer: Before me, there shall be no other gods.
18. What is the second of the Ten Commandments?
Answer: You are not permitted to create idols.
19. What does the third commandment entail?
Answer: You must not desecrate the Lord’s name.
20: What is the fourth commandment?
Answer: Keep the Sabbath holy by observing it.
21: What is the fifth commandment?
Answer: Devote your time and energy to your father and mum.
22. What does the sixth commandment entail?
Answer: You shall not murder.
23. What is the seventh commandment?
Answer: You are not permitted to commit adultery.
24. What does the eighth commandment entail?
Answer: You are not permitted to steal.
25. What is the meaning of the ninth commandment?
Answer: You are not permitted to give false testimony.
26. What is the meaning of the tenth commandment?
Answer: You are not permitted to covet.
27. What is the first and greatest commandment, according to Jesus?
Answer: With all your heart, mind, soul, and strength, love God.
28. What is the second greatest commandment, according to Jesus?
Answer: Treat your neighbor as you would want to be treated.
29: What is the name of the Bible’s final book?
30. Which four texts contain information concerning Jesus’ life on Earth?
Answer: Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John are the four gospels.
31. Which book was written by Jesus himself?
Answer: Jesus didn’t write any book.
32. Which book did David spend the most time writing?
33. State whether the following assertion is True or False: The Bible was written in the English language first?
34. What were the men at the Tower of Babel aiming to accomplish?
Answer: To get to Heaven, you’ll need to build a tower.
35. What did Joseph’s 12 brothers do to get rid of him?
Answer: Slave merchants bought him.
36. What did Joseph’s brothers tell their father about his disappearance?
Answer: Joseph was said to have been slain by a wild animal.
37. Where did the slave traffickers take Joseph?
38. Who bought Joseph?
Answer: Potiphar, the Pharaoh’s guards captain.
39. Who was the one who lied about Joseph and got him imprisoned?
Answer: Potiphar’s wife.
40. Who else was incarcerated with Joseph?
Answer: Cupbearer and principal baker of the Pharaoh.
41. What was Joseph’s contribution to them?
Answer: They were awakened from their slumber.
42. What was the Pharaoh’s reason for releasing Joseph from prison?
Answer: To jolt him awake from his slumber.
43. What position of power did the Pharaoh bestow to Joseph?
Answer: Egypt’s second-in-command.
44. By interpreting the Pharaoh’s dream, Joseph foresaw what disaster?
Answer: A seven-year famine, to be precise.
45. Because of the famine, who came to Egypt that Joseph recognized?
Answer: His brothers, to be precise.
46. When Joseph’s brothers returned to Egypt, what did he urge them to do?
Answer: To bring Benjamin back with them.
47. What was the name of the giant that David defeated?
48: How did David defeat Goliath?
Answer: A slingshot and a stone, to be exact.
49. How many sling-throws did David need to defeat Goliath?
50. What did Saul try to offer David when he wished to confront Goliath?
Answer: His armor.
51. Who eventually descended from David’s ancestors?
52. State whether or not the following assertion is true: Jesus was an only child.
Answer: False. Jesus had a sister and brothers.
53. How many of Jesus’ brothers are mentioned in the Bible?
54. Is Jesus’ sister ever mentioned in the Bible?
55. Who was Jesus’ most well-known cousin?
Answer: John the Baptist.
56. Give the name of one of Jesus’ brothers.
Answer: James, Joseph, Simon, or Judas.
57. What happened to Jesus when he went into the wilderness?
Answer: He was tempted by Satan, to be sure.
58. How many people was Jesus able to feed with fish and bread?
59: How many lepers did Jesus heal?
More Fun Games: 150+ Super Hard Trick Questions Only 1% People can Answer
Bible Trivia Quiz (Hard Level Difficulty)
1. State whether the following statement is True or False: Psalms was written entirely by David.
Answer: False: The Psalms were written by a number of people, but David contributed the most.
2. What is the name of the Bible’s shortest book?
3. What is the total number of books in the Bible?
4. What is the total number of books in the Old Testament?
5. What is the total number of books in the New Testament?
6. In which New Testament book does Jesus deliver his Sermon on the Mount?
7. Who was David’s son who ascended to the throne?
8. In what language was the majority of the Old Testament written?
9. In what language was the majority of the New Testament written?
10. Which human author is credited with writing the most books in the Bible?
Answer: Paul wrote a total of 13 books.
11. Which human author is credited with writing the most words in the Bible?
Answer: Moses wrote a total of 125,139 words.
12. What was the most likely first Gospel to be written?
13. What was the most likely last Gospel to be written?
14. What was the most likely first of Paul’s letters to be written?
Answer: 1 Thessalonians.
15. What was the most likely last New Testament book to be written?
16. What were the names of Noah’s three sons?
Answer: Shem, Ham, and Japheth are the names of the three sons of Noah.
17. What was the total number of persons saved on the ark?
18. How did God distribute individuals over the globe?
Answer: Their languages are muddled.
19. Who was God’s chosen one to leave Ur and move to Canaan?
20. What was Abram’s wife’s name?
21. What did God promise Abram and Sarah, despite the fact that they were too old?
Answer: A son.
22. What did God promise Abram when he showed him the stars in the sky?
Answer: Abram would have a greater number of offspring than the number of stars in the sky.
23. What was Abram’s handmaid’s name?
24. What was Sarai’s motivation for Abram having a child?
Answer: Abram’s desire to father a child with Hagar.
25: Who was Abram’s first son?
26: What was Abram’s new name?
27: What was Sarai’s new name?
28: What was the name of Abraham’s second son?
29: With whom did Abraham have his second son?
30. Where did Hagar and her son travel after leaving Abraham’s house?
Answer: To go into the desert.
31. Who did Abraham send to locate a wife for Isaac?
Answer: His eldest servant, to be precise.
32. Who was the servant’s first choice?
33. Who were Isaac’s sons and what were their names?
Answer: Jacob and Esau are the two sons of Jacob.
34. Who was the first to be born?
Answer: Esau was the first to arrive, and Jacob grabbed his heel.
35. What was Esau’s method of feeding the family?
Answer: He went on a hunt.
36. Who did Isaac prefer between his two sons?
37. What did Jacob do the majority of the time?
Answer: Stay at home with his mother.
38: In return for his birthright, what did Esau get?
39. Who advised Jacob that he steal Esau’s birthright while Isaac was dying and blind?
40. What was Esau’s reaction when his birthright was taken away from him?
Answer: He threatened to kill Jacob.
41. Which of Jacob’s daughters did he desire to marry when he met Laban?
42. Who was it that Laban duped Jacob into marrying?
43. What did Laban force Jacob to do in order for them to marry?
Answer: Continue working for another seven years.
44. What was the name of Jacob’s first son with Rachel?
45. Before his encounter with Esau, God changed Jacob’s name to?
46: After murdering an Egyptian, what did Moses do?
Answer: He took to the desert.
47. What did Moses’ staff change into when he confronted the Pharaoh and tossed it on the ground?
Answer: A snake.
48: How did Moses’ mother save him from Egyptian soldiers?
Answer: Put him in a basket in the river.
49. What did God send to provide food for the Israelites in the desert?
Answer: Quail and manna.
50. What did the spies who were sent into Canaan find that terrified them?
Answer: There are giants in the land.
51. After many years, who were the only two Israelites authorized to enter the Promised Land?
Answer: Joshua and Caleb.
52. Which city’s walls did God break down so that Joshua and the Israelites might conquer it?
53. Who ruled Israel after they conquered the Promised Land and Joshua died?
54. Who was the Israelite judge who guided the country to victory?
55. Which judge used torches and horns to overcome the Midianites with only 300 men?
56. Which judge was born into a Nazarite family and fought the Philistines?
57. What did Samson use to slaughter 1,000 Philistines?
Answer: The jawbone of a donkey.
58. How did Samson pass away?
Answer: He pushed the temple pillars over, killing himself and a large number of Philistines.
59: Who appointed King Saul?
60. Who was the one who stole the Ark of the Covenant?
Answer: Philistines, to be precise.
61. What happened to the idol in the enemy’s temple beside the Ark?
Answer: It shattered when it fell over.
62. When the people requested that Saul make a sacrifice to God, what did he do?
Answer: I made the necessary sacrifice.
63. What was Saul’s punishment for his disobedience?
Answer: God took his kingdom away from him.
64. After Saul, who was Samuel’s anointed king of Israel?
65. What did David do for a living while working for his father?
Answer: He was a shepherd, to be sure.
66. Who ridiculed God and challenged the Israelites when the Philistines came to attack them?
Answer: Goliath the Giant.
67. Who was the son of Saul whom David befriended?
68. What did Saul throw at David in an attempt to kill him?
Answer: The answer is a spear.
69. What did Jonathan do to spare David from Saul’s wrath?
Answer: Forewarned him that Saul would attempt to assassinate him.
70. In which foreign country did David flee?
Answer: The Land of the Philistines, to be precise.
71. Did Saul abandon his pursuit of David when he fled into the wilderness?
72. How many times did David save Saul’s life?
73. When David initially spared Saul’s life, where did he do so?
Answer: A cave.
74. Where did David spare Saul’s life the second time?
Answer: Saul was sleeping in a tent at the time.
75. After Saul established a brief peace with David, who was the last judge of Israel to die?
76. Which prophet did Saul request to talk with?
77. What caused Saul’s death?
Answer: He was killed by his own sword.
78. How many of Saul’s sons were killed in battle?
Answer: All of them, in fact.
79: Who was David’s army’s captain?
80. What woman did David see and commit adultery with while he was in Jerusalem?
81. What was Bathsheba’s husband’s name?
82. What happened to Uriah when Bathsheba became pregnant?
Answer: Assassinate him in battle.
83. Who was the prophet who came to chastise David?
84. Where did Bathsheba’s child go?
Answer: The youngster passed away.
85. What did Bathsheba and David name their second child when they had him?
86. That was David’s son who instigated a rebellion against him?
87: Which capital city did David abandon?
88. What happened to Absalom’s hair during the fight between David and Absalom’s armies?
Answer: It became entangled in a tree.
89. Who assassinated Absalom?
90. What was Joab’s penalty for killing Absalom?
Answer: He was demoted from captain to lieutenant.
91. In the Bible, what was David’s second sin?
Answer: He conducted a census of his country’s population.
92. In which books of the Bible does David’s reign as king appear?
Answer: 1st and 2nd are the correct answers. Samuel
93. Who was David’s major adversary during his reign as king?
Answer: Philistines, to be precise.
94. When Solomon became king, what quality did he pray for from God?
95. What did Solomon construct for the Lord?
Answer: The answer is a temple.
96. Who was the legendary queen who paid a visit to Solomon?
Answer: Queen of Sheba.
97. What was Solomon’s total number of wives?
98. Was Solomon always obedient to the Lord?
Answer: No. He turned his back on God.
99. Who persuaded Solomon to stray away from God?
Answer: His wives.
100. After Solomon’s reign, what happened to the kingdom?
Answer: The answer is that it is split in two.
Super Hard Bible Trivia Quiz
1. Who did Saul hold as a prisoner after he vanquished the Amalekites instead of killing them as God instructed?
Answer: Agag, the king.
2. Which books of the Bible contain a list of all the kings?
Answer: 1st and 2nd Kings, 1st and 2nd Chronicles are the books to look for.
3. Which of the Bible’s books was penned by Solomon?
Answer: Song of Solomon, Proverbs, and a few Psalms are examples.
4. How many kings of Judah did Judah have?
5. How many kings of Israel did Israel have?
Answer: The answer is 19.
6. Who conquered Judah and transported Daniel to their land?
Answer: The Babylonians.
7. In the Bible, who was the last monarch Daniel served under?
Answer: King Nebuchadnezzar’s, to be precise.
8. What happened to the kingdom after Solomon’s reign ended?
9. What were the names of Daniel’s three acquaintances in Babylon (Babylonian names)?
Answer: Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego, respectively.
10. Where were they thrown when they refused to kowtow to an idol?
Answer: Into a raging fire.
11. Who came back to Israel to help build the walls of Jerusalem?
12. Which Israelite was a king’s bride and spared her people from being slaughtered?
13. How did Esther acquire a chance to speak with the king?
Answer: I went in without being summoned first to chat.
14. Who gave the Israelites permission to return to their homeland?
15. State whether the following statement is True or False: John the Baptist wore goat hair clothing.
Answer: False. It was made of camel hair.
16. State whether the following statement is True or False: At first, Jesus’ relatives sought to put a halt to his ministry by accusing him of being insane.
17. State whether the following statement is Genuine or False: Jesus declared that anyone who obeys God is his true family.
18. Which member of the Jewish ruling council came to Jesus late at night to question him?
19. What was Matthew’s occupation prior to following Jesus?
Answer: A tax collector.
20. State whether the following assertion is True or False: During his healing miracles, Jesus would occasionally “spit.”
Answer: True. He spitting three times, according to the Bible.
21. How long had Lazarus been dead before Jesus came to see him?
Answer: Four days, to be exact.
22. Who assisted in paying the expenditures for Jesus’ and the disciples’ ministry?
Answer: Several women who had been healed by Jesus.
23. What was the name of the demon that Jesus cast out in the Gerasenes’ region?
24. State whether the following assertion is True or False: While on Earth, Jesus had the power to resurrect the dead?
25. What were Peter and Andrew up to when Jesus summoned them to follow him?
26. Those were the two Old Testament figures who appeared when Jesus was transfigured, and what were their names?
Answer: Elijah and Moses, respectively.
27. What was Bartimaeus’ problem that Jesus was able to solve?
Answer: He was deafeningly deafening
28. Answer yes or no to the following statement: When Jesus went to the Temple, he always used his inside voice.
Answer: False. To drive money charges out, Jesus screamed at them.
29. State whether the following statement is True or False: Jesus claimed that only large sums of money were important to God.
30. What was the name of the garden where Jesus went to pray after the Last Supper?
Answer: The Garden of Gethsemane.
31. State whether the following statement is True or False: The Jewish authorities attempted to liberate Jesus.
Answer: False. He was supposed to be crucified, according to them.
32. Who bestowed a crown of thorns upon Jesus?
Answer: A Roman soldier, to be precise.
33. What was the Roman Governor’s name who presided over Jesus’ trial?
34. What did Pilate do to “purify” himself from the crucifixion?
Answer: He washed his hands in response.
35. When Jesus was arrested, who cut off a soldier’s ear?
36. How many people witnessed Jesus’ resurrection after he was raised from the dead?
Answer: More than 500, to be exact.
37: What was the Apostle Paul’s other name?
Answer: Saul of Tarsus.
38. Who was the Pentecost preacher?
39. How was Saul’s treatment of Christians?
Answer: He persecuted Christians.
40: What happened on the journey to Damascus for Saul?
Answer: He had a life-changing encounter with Jesus.
41. How did he change his name?
42. Who was sent to a desert island?
43. State whether the following statement is True or False: After lying to the Apostles about their contribution, Ananias and Sapphira died.
44. How many deacons were appointed to assist the apostles in distributing food to widows?
Answer: The answer is seven.
45. Who was the Apostle who brought the Gospel to Samaria?
46. On the way to Gaza, which Apostle discussed the Gospel with an Ethiopian official?
47. State whether the following statement is True or False: Dorcas, a woman who had died, was raised from the dead by Peter.
48. Where did Peter dwell in the city of Joppa during his ministry?
Answer: Simon the tanner’s residence, to be exact.
49: What did Peter’s vision regarding the unclean animals mean?
Answer: Through Jesus, all people can be cleansed.
50. In which city were Jesus’ disciples initially referred to as “Christians”?
51. State whether the following statement is True or False: An angel saved Peter from prison.
52. Who accompanied Paul on his early missionary journeys?
53. State whether the following statement is True or False: Paul had a vision of a man summoning him to Carthage.
Answer: False. Macedonia was the man’s homeland.
54. State whether the following statement is True or False: Paul and Silas were rescued from prison in Philippi by an earthquake.
Answer: True. They didn’t flee; instead, they remained in jail to spread the good news.
55. After hearing the Gospel, what did the Philippian jailer say to Paul?
Answer: “What must I do to be saved?”.
56: What were Paul and Silas’ reactions?
Answer: “Believe in the Lord Jesus and you will be saved,”.
57. What was the purpose of Paul’s missionary journey?
Answer: To preach the gospel everywhere, culminating at Rome’s capitol.
58. Where can you find the Ten Commandments in the Bible?
Answer: Exodus 20 and Deuteronomy 5.
59. What does the opening to the Ten Commandments say?
Answer: I am the LORD, your God, who rescued you from Egypt.
60. Where does the Bible mention the Fruit of the Spirit?
Answer: Galatians 5.
61. Who was the human author of Galatians?
62. State whether or not the following assertion is true or false: Bananas are a Fruit of the Spirit?
Answer: False. Despite the fact that bananas appear to be a gift from God, Galatians 5 does not consider them a spiritual fruit.
63. Name one of the nine Fruits of the Spirit.
Answer: Love, Joy, Peace, Patience, Kindness, Goodness, Faithfulness, Gentleness, and Self Control are the qualities that come to mind.
64. State whether the following statement is True or False: “The acts of the flesh” are the polar opposite of the Fruit of the Spirit.
65. Where can you locate the Lord’s Prayer in the Bible?
Answer: Matthew 6.
66. Who taught you the Lord’s Prayer?
67. How many requests does the Lord’s Prayer contain?
68. What is the name of the first petition?
Answer: Your name is hallowed.
69. What is the name of the second petition?
Answer: Come, your kingdom.
70. Can you tell me what the third petition is?
Answer: Your will be done on Earth, said the answer.
71. What is the name of the fourth petition?
Answer: Give us our daily bread, please.
72. What is the name of the fifth petition?
Answer: Forgive our debts.
73. What is the name of the sixth petition?
Answer: Please don’t lead us astray.
74. What is the name of the seventh petition?
Answer: Deliver us from the clutches of evil.
75. State whether the following statement is True or False: The more words we utter, the better our prayers will be.
Answer: False. God, Jesus continued, already knows what we require.
76. After Jesus’ death, which disciple took care of Mary?
Answer: John the Evangelist.
77. Who requested the burial of Jesus’ body?
Answer: Joseph of Arimathea.
78. Which of the following is “better to obtain wisdom”?
79. What did Jesus indicate the prize would be for the twelve apostles for renouncing all and following him?
Answer: “You shall sit on twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel,” Jesus said.
80. What was the name of the woman at Jericho who sheltered the spies?
81. What happened to Solomon’s kingdom after he died?
Answer: It split in two.
82. Where does “Nebuchadnezzar’s image” appear in the Bible?
83. Which angel revealed the meaning of Daniel’s vision of the ram and the goat to him?
84. What should we “look for first”?
Answer: The Kingdom of God.
85. David requested Jonathan to tell his father a lie if he was asked why he wasn’t at the king’s table for the New Moon feast because he was afraid Saul was planning to kill him.
Answer: Jonathan was to inform David that he had gone to Bethlehem for a family gathering.
86. In the Garden of Eden, what was man particularly forbidden to eat?
Answer: Apples, often known as the Forbidden Fruit.
87. Which tribe of Israel did not get a land inheritance?
Answer: The Levites
88. Who was the king of the southern kingdom when Assyria conquered Israel’s northern kingdom?
89: What was Abraham’s nephew’s name?
90. Which missionary was said to have known the sacred scriptures since he was a child?
91. Who escorted the slave with the letter to Philemon to Philemon?
92. Who was Caiaphas, the high priest at the time of Jesus’ dead father-in-law?
93. What occurred to King Nebuchadnezzar before he was returned to his throne?
Answer: He became insane and lived like a beast.
94. Who was with Paul at the time he composed the epistle to Philemon?
95. What were the disciples’ reactions when they witnessed Jesus walk on water?
96. Until his mother intervened, who was to be named Zacharias, after his father’s name?
97. After visiting Jesus, what did the shepherds do?
Answer: Get the word out about Jesus’ birth.
98. What did Melchizedek bestow upon Abram?
Answer: Bread and wine, to be precise.
99. Who went up to Shiloh every year to worship God and prayed to God for a baby one year?
100. Which two Israelite tribes were not named after Jacob’s sons?
Answer: Ephraim and Manasseh, respectively.
More Fun Games: 300+ Would You Rather Questions For Kids (& EVERYONE!)